Valarie's Blog

Saturday, April 08, 2006

New Berry Sorbet Kit at Digitals


This is the newest kit that I've made at Digitals. I called it Berry Sorbet because of some of the frosty tones, and especially that berry pink that you see in it. :) I wish that the fibers in the background would show up better, though, because they're pretty different from anything I've seen or done before - they're made up of multicolored fern fronds.

I think I'm going to add in some close-up detail pictures so that people can see just what neat textures are really in this kit. Being kept to a seriously low size restriction on the picture sizes keeps the resolution pretty low, and none of the details show up effectively. But I understand why it's necessary.

After staying up till 2:30 last night, I overslept until 2:30 today. Darn it! I didn't mean to sleep that long! I've lost literally half of the day, and I had a ton of things I needed to do! I guess I finally got the sleep I've been missing out on the past few weeks, but I'll wind up having to stay up late tonight to get anything done, and start the whole ugly process all over again. I'm surprised that Terra didn't wake me up wanting to go outside. Maybe sleeping with the window open made her sleep too deeply too. All that fresh air we're not used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home