Valarie's Blog

Friday, May 26, 2006

Last Day of School....

And it felt like such an anti-climax...
I was proud of myself for getting to bed an hour early last night... even after grading papers in bed! :) And then the storm hit and woke me back up. *sigh*

So all I can think about now is taking a nap! LOL I don't want to even play with my shiny new box of Prismacolors, and if you know me, you know exactly how jazzed I am about them! Getting mine in high school art was really thrilling for me - I'd never seen such wonderful colored pencils.

I think a nap on the couch is inevitable... My eyes are closing.... *yawn*

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 04, 2006, Blogger Sophia said…

    Happy summer vacation Val. Enjoy!!

    We don't get a summer vacation this year. My daughter is doing independent study now so that means she will work through the summer. The amazing thing is, she just finished a semester of 10th grade English in less than 3 weeks! I've never seen her so motivated!! :)

     
  • At Thursday, June 08, 2006, Blogger Veronica said…

    I'm sure you are relieved to have another school year behind you! I know you've gone through quite a bit of admin bologna that has driven you crazy!! Hopefully next year won't be so rough. :)

     
  • At Wednesday, September 20, 2006, Blogger Maddy said…

    Hiya Valarie! How have you been? Hope you're doing well! Hey, just wanted to tell you, you've been tagged! For more info, go to my blog at http://oilnwine.blogspot.com
    Hugz,
    Maddy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home