Valarie's Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday 8 - Restaurant Edition

Thought I'd give this a try - seemed like an interesting way to take my mind off things for a little while. :)

1. name your favourite sit-down-and-be-served restaurant.
Um... I haven't been that many places.... kind of a tie between Red Lobster (someday I'll actually try the lobster), Applebee's, and O'Charley's.

2. name your favourite fast-food restaurant.
Taco Bell, though I'm really starting to crave that Reuben sandwich at Arby's. Uh huh, I like smoked salmon and cream cheese on bagels too. LOL But living in the south, you can't get that down here. Only time I ever had it was in New Jersey.

3. if you want something sweet, where do you go? (krispy kreme, dunkin donuts, convenience store, etc.)
If we had a Krispy Kreme closer than Memphis (75 miles away) I'd go by and get a doughnut. But since we don't, I'm stuck with Wal-Mart or a cup of hot chocolate. Oh well, I'm not supposed to have much sugar anyway.

4. at your favourite sit-down restaurant, what is your favourite dish?
Oriental Chicken Salad

5. at your favourite fast-food restaurant, what is your favourite meal?
Nachos Bell Grande with a lot of Fire Sauce

6. i never order dessert. is dessert on your menu for lunch or dinner if you eat out?
Only when I'm eating at Applebee's with a friend of mine. Rarely if I'm on a date (which is even more rare). Most men have an awful opinion of you if you want dessert. (Either you're a pig or you want them to spend too much money on you. Actually, I think they're too cheap.)

7. what is your favourite type of food? (mexican, greek, japanese, chinese, thai, italian, good 'ol all-american, etc.)
Chinese with Italian and Mexican running close behind. I'd like to try Indian sometime though. I still don't like sushi. I've tried it 3 times... the last time in a VERY nice sushi restaurant. But I still like wasabi flavored rice crackers and peas!

8. are you going out to a restaurant any time this weekend? why or why not?
Not unless it's a drive-thru. Going into a restaurant to eat by myself would be just too depressing.
You Are a Glazed Donut

Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you.
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home